



This past weekend was also Brob's first shower hosted by my mom and sister. They did a wonderful job decorating and planning and everyone had a great time celebrating little Brob. We are thankful for all that they did in making it a very special day for us. Here are a few pictures from the shower (I didn't get the chance to take too many pictures, but hope to post some that others took for us).

My sister and I. However a more appropriate caption for this picture could be "my cousin and I". For those of you that haven't heard, my sister is also pregnant! Her and Scott are expecting the second Brauchler grandchild on January 29th. Yes, it is true...us Brauchler girls must do everything together...weddings within 2 months of each other and babies within 3 months! Ashley and Scott find out in a litle over a week what they are having and we're excited to know if Brob will have a little girl cousin or boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment