The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

1 Year Stats and Slideshow

Today we had Kensley's 1 year doctor's appointment.  Overall she did really well.  She was happy, pleasant and smiley with the nurses.  She didn't enjoy the doctor poking around and checking her out though.  And of course she was less than thrilled about the 4 shots she received.  After a brief little cry, she calmed down and fell asleep in the car - the whole 5 minute trip home.

Here are her 1 year stats:
21 lbs 4 oz (51%ile)
28 3/4 in (35%ile)
17 3/4 in (48%ile)

And lastly, we put together a slideshow of pictures from Kensley's 1st year for her birthday party.  Jeremy and I had fun going through pictures and seeing the progression of how she's changed and grown.  We enjoyed being able to share this with our family at Kensley's party. 
Should you choose to watch this, I should warn you that it's long (9 minutes or so).  What can I say???  Too many good pics and memories from the past year!


No comments:

Post a Comment