We started this week out by being confined to our house for several days due an ice storm. Fortunately I was able to work from home a couple days so I didn't have to venture out in it. As cabin fever set in, we were thankful to finally get out of the house by Thursday. We are definitely ready for spring, or at least warmer weather.
Last week, Kensley got to meet her Great-Grandpa Kane (Jeremy's maternal grandfather), aka Bampi. Bampi flew in from Philadelphia for the week and apparently brought the Northeast winter weather with him! Despite the snow and ice, we were able to visit with him several times while he was here. Kensley is Bampi's 11th great-grandchild and Baby Girl Roberts will be number 12!
Thanks for coming out to visit, Bampi!
On Friday, Kensley and I were able to meet our friends, Esther and Ellie, at the Children's Museum for a playdate. I'm not sure who was more exhausted by the end...the pregnant mommies or the girls! We are so thankful for our membership there because it allows us to not feel guilty for only spending a few hours there at a time. I'm not sure I would survive more than a few hours of chasing a toddler around. Here are the few pictures I took from our playdate (we were too busy chasing the girls).
On Saturday, Jeremy and I got to have a date afternoon/night out. Nana and Papa came down to hang out with Kensley so we took the opportunity to go to a movie, shopping and dinner. Kensley seemed to have a great time with her grandparents and I'm not even sure she noticed we were gone. This is what we came home to...
 |
| Such a silly girl! She loved wearing Grandpa's glasses around. |
 |
| Don't worry, they aren't prescription glasses...just magnifiers. |
And lastly, here are a few random pictures from a while back that I have yet to post but want to remember in the blog book.
No comments:
Post a Comment