We officially have less than 4 months until Baby #2 makes her debut. This pregnancy seems to be going by much faster than Kensley's did and we know these next few months will be a whirlwind.
Overall I've been feeling pretty good, but definitely think the aches and pains have started earlier this pregnancy. My back has started to hurt more these days, but I think the biggest reason is from carrying and picking up Kensley (that combined with the growing belly). I try to limit picking Kens up, but she obviously doesn't understand so it tends to make things a little tough. I also have been getting heartburn lately, so my doctor encouraged me to start taking Zantac as that will help to prevent and relieve the pain.
Even with the heartburn, I am still enjoying food and indulging (occasionally) in my cravings. My most consistent food cravings include donuts, soda (but I try to limit to caffeine free only since I still enjoy coffee as well), pizza, sweets, and here lately Chinese food. Yeah, real healthy, I know.
As far as the baby goes, she is moving like crazy these days. She tends to be most active in the evenings when I'm relaxed, but I feel her multiple times a day now. We think we have almost settled on a name (this time around I think I'm more set than Jeremy is). We're also pretty sure we're going to keep her name a secret as we did with Kensley. I can already hear the collective groan from our families.
As far as big sister goes, she is still clueless about changes that are coming to our family. She loves to check on baby sister many times throughout the day and will come over and tug or lift up my shirt. She is quick to give my tummy kisses, hugs, pats and often likes to try to "share" things with the baby (her milk, cheerios, toys, etc.).
Here is the latest picture of me at 25 weeks (on the left). For comparison sake, 25 weeks with Kensley on the right.
Here is the latest picture of me at 25 weeks (on the left). For comparison sake, 25 weeks with Kensley on the right.



No comments:
Post a Comment