Every year during the state fair, the Fishers train runs from Fishers to the fairgrounds. We had been talking about taking the girls and I finally decided to do it one morning. We just rode the train down and back.
The girls had a good time and Kens was so excited about going. Fortunately we were about the only ones on the train on the way home, so the girls could walk around, play hide-and-seek and roll around on the floor (Yes, it's gross now that I think about it...but they were having fun and I was tired by this point.).
 |
| So excited about the train ride! |
 |
| All she cared about was her snack trap. |
 |
| Don't judge me, please. After skipping her morning nap, the paci was my lifesaver. |
 |
| Ha! This just makes me laugh. This is Kensley's "pout" position. Whenever we tell her no or something she doesn't like, she puts her head down and pouts. I think I said "don't step on your sister". |
 |
| Typical...one is happy and the other is crying. Who knows... |
 |
| They both thought this was hilarious and kept doing it over and over. |
No comments:
Post a Comment