The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Madelyn: 4 Month Stats...

This morning we had Maddy's 4 month well check visit and she did great.  She smiled and talked to the doctor, giggled when she was tickled and impressed her with her rolling skills.  She got two shots and an oral vaccination and she did so well.  She smiled at me through the first shot and just gave a short cry after her second one.
 
She has officially surpassed Avery's 4 month stats in both height and weight (head is still smaller).  I'm not surprised as she is a great eater and her cheeks are looking chubbier each day.
 
Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 5 oz (41%)
Height: 24 3/4 in long (66%)
Head: 15.5 in (11%)
 
I am so thankful for a great well check and a healthy baby girl! 
And while I am at it, I'm also thankful it's finally naptime after a crazy morning (a poopy potty training accident while running errands, a fussy sick 2 year old and losing my keys while at the doc office).  Maybe I'll do a post here soon about how we are adjusting to three kiddos (and what our days look like).

No comments:

Post a Comment