The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2015

Lately (as in the past 3 months)...

So I realized outside of Maddy's monthly updates and our Florida trip, I haven't really done much of a "what we've been up to" post since before the holidays.  So this is what we've been up to since January.
 
The past few months haven't been the healthiest for us all.  I feel like we've been battling one sickness after another since Thanksgiving.  With a family of 5, it seems like the sickness slowly passes from one person to the next...stretching it out for weeks.  We are finally all healthy again and hoping it stays that way!
 
So because I can't remember what all we've done the past 2.5 months, here are some pictures.
In January, we got together with the girls (and their families) that I used to work with.  These are the three youngest girls of the group.
Kens and her friend Reese in matching dresses (not planned).
We traveled to Columbus for Elli's 5th birthday party.

My girls love their baby cousin, Emery...not sure the feeling is completely mutual.
I had a date morning with these two...dentist, lunch and gymnastics.
We got together with some friends to watch the superbowl...pictured here the 8 kiddos 5 years old and under.
Days after we got home from Florida, we got hit with 8 inches of snow.
The girls loved playing in it!
More gymnastics...the girls are in the matching black and pink leotards.
Papa came up from Florida and stayed with us for a few days.  He got in a nap with Maddy (left) and Maddy raided his suitcase and tried on his socks (right).

Aves was star of the week in her preschool class.  Here is what she took for show and tell both days (pictures are from her teachers).
We are finally getting some warmer weather and this girl is loving the sidewalk chalk this year.
We hit up the big park by our house and I quickly figured out I need a new game plan for this summer.  Maddy was close on the heels of her sisters, climbing to the top of the playground, insistent on the biggest slides.
We've also spent lots of mornings and afternoons playing with friends, going to the library to story time, MOPS and lunches out.  We are ready for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment