The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Lately...

We are quickly getting into the new school year routine.  Things have been pretty crazy lately, but we are happy to have a routine back.  It's definitely an adjustment working with two different school schedules...I can only imagine how next year will be once all three are in preschool/school.
 
Our weekly mom's bible study started back up a couple of weeks ago.  There are 8 of us that meet weekly in each other's homes (kiddos and all).  It gets a little hairy sometimes, but the kids have a blast and we enjoy the fellowship together.  Thursdays, Avery has a dance class that she is in with 4 other little girls (2 of which are her friends).  She loves it and looks forward to it every week.


Our MOPS group also started back up before Labor Day.  I am on the leadership team this year handling the finances for our group.  It's been a pretty big time commitment, but one that I enjoy.  I also started working again at the end of June after we got back from Disney.  I am contracting for a company and planned to work around 10-15 hours a week.  It's been a lot more hours than I prefer here lately, but I am hoping it will slow down soon.
 
Kensley is also playing soccer this fall in a local church league.  It's just once a week on Saturdays for an hour and a half (practice and game).  She seems to enjoy it and it's been a fun activity for us all.  Kens is also starting Awana this week and will go to that every Wednesday for an hour and a half.  We're looking forward to trying it out this year as we've heard great things about the program.
First practice
 Here are a few more pics of some fun we've been up to.
Soccer was rained out so we headed to the children's museum with friends.
We love Miss Erin!
Selfie with my three favorite girls on my birthday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment