The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2016

A little catch up...

It's been a while since I have done an update and while I am in the process of cleaning off my phone...it seems like a good time to do one. 
 
The past six weeks have pretty much felt like a blur.  I've been working a lot lately...as usual, more than I wanted to.  Working hard now, so hopefully I can enjoy some slower weeks over future vacations and the summer.  Outside of work, we continue to keep busy with regular school schedules, bible study, dance class for Aves, gymnastics for Maddy and Awana for Kens.  We've spent lots of time with cousins now that they live less than 5 minutes away.
 
Here are a few pictures from the past 6 weeks.
 
In the middle of February, my college roommate, Dawn, came down to visit for the weekend.  We had a great time catching up and enjoying some time together.
Indulging mom in a picture before church.
This girl earned herself a special "treat".  She started sleeping through the night without pull-ups in February so she was able to pick out a new toy.  She negotiated for two things: a purple lamb and some gum. 
 Avery had some fun days at school...this was crazy hair day.
And this was superhero and princess day
Kens had a blast during Dr. Seuss week
Avery has been my 'babysitter' after naps these days.  If I am still working in the afternoon, she'll go up to Maddy's room and entertain her for a while.  This day they were faking me out and pretending to sleep.
The kids had a flex day off in March and Ashley and I took the kiddos up to Huntington one day to visit the Zurchers.  In case you wondered, yes, 6 carseats and 2 mamas fit into a minivan. 
I did Painting with a Twist with my MOPS table last weekend.
I got to go to Muffins with Mom with Kens at school.
This girl is still loving 'nastics.  She requested that I take her picture.
Family selfie!  Practicing with the new selfie stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment