The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The rest of July...

The summer has continued to be busy for us and we are packing in as much as possible before school starts.  This year I do not feel ready for the start of another school year and wish we had another month of summer.
 
Here is what we were up to the rest of July.
 
The big girls went to Spring Hill day camp at our church for a week.  It was 9 am - 4 pm every day and they LOVED it!  Some pictures of their week (some captured by Spring Hill).
 








 
While they were at Spring Hill and Maddy was spending her days with Grammy, I was in Aruba for work.  It was a good week, but I was happy to be home after 6 days away.
 

 
When I got back, we started packing in the end of summer activities.  First up, West Commons park in Carmel with cousins.
 
The Lindvall fam rented a boat on Geist and invited us out one evening.  The kiddos had a great time.



We hit up the children's museum with friends one day.



Then on Friday night, we headed over to the Monon Center for a few hours of water fun.  We had a late dinner and an even later bedtime, but the kids did great and we all had so much fun!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment