It's hard to believe that we are two weeks away from summer! The Spring flew by! Here is what all we were up to at the end of March and April.
The girls finished up their last gymnastics class right before Spring Break. We had a great time spending Thursday evenings with these friends.
I don't think I blogged about it, but Maddy and Emmy took a little dance class together in March/April. It was so cute and they loved it!
It's hard to believe that we are already at this point, but Maddy had Kindergarten round-up. I still can't believe that we are three short months away from having all three girls in school full time! Hoping we have a nice long summer before that happens!
The girls started softball and we are excited for another great season.
We celebrated the April birthdays...Daddy, Ashley and Nana.
| Top Golf with the Mezera's to celebrate Jeremy's bday. |
| We celebrated our friend's 40th birthday. |
Kensley had a state parade at school. The state she was assigned was Massachusetts.
| We went on our first boat ride of the season! |



No comments:
Post a Comment