As most of you have heard, we are expecting Baby Roberts (or Brob as we so affectionately call him/her for now) in early November. We've been meaning to send out this blog for quite a while now, but have found that we are just now getting around to it. We are thrilled and look forward to this new adventure! We are officially 18 weeks along and are so thankful to be out of the first trimester and well into the second. It was a rough couple of months with lots of morning sickness (which seemed to last all day) and exhaustion, but now I (Amber) am feeling great and surprised at how much energy I have.
We are new to the world of blogging and will do our best to post updates and pictures as the purpose of this site is to keep our family and friends near and far updated on our journey. Feel free to pass along suggestions as to what you want us to post about as we're afraid our lives aren't too interesting our exciting. :)
To come soon....Brob's gender! We find out in about 2 and a half weeks whether Brob is a boy or a girl! We'd love to hear what your guess is.



I am gonna guess a girl. Based on the morning sickness that is my guess:) It would be great cause than BROB could marry Jensen!
ReplyDeletesweet! i'll add your blog to my list of blogs that i stalk quite regularly! =) excited for you guys and look forward to what you're having!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is girl, but only because I remember Jeremy saying he wouldn't mind having all boys when I told you guys I was pregnant with my second boy. Did you get a sonogram done at 11-12 weeks? If so, did you get a full body profile shot? There is a "nub theory" based on a sonogram done at that time that seems to predict gender fairly well. Can't wait to hear!
ReplyDelete