The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Halfway there...

I am officially 20 weeks today. It's crazy to think that we are already halfway there! For those that have been asking, here is a pic that Jeremy took today. I thought we might track the changes from week to week a little better, but this was the first pic that we've taken of me pregnant!

As you can see, Jeremy didn't want to miss out on all the fun of the photo shoot so he posed as well. I told him that this would end up on our blog. As you can also see...he doesn't seem to be gaining any sympathy weight along with me.

We are anxiously waiting to find out Brob's gender on Wednesday and most importantly that we have a healthy growing baby! Until Wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. Amber, you look great. JRob, you need to remember that you're eating for two now. This is no time to diet. Can't wait to hear about the gender.

    Dan and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow. I bet you won't sleep well tonight. You look great, Amber! You do, too, Jer!

    ReplyDelete