The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Maternity Pictures...

Jeremy and I had maternity pictures taken several weeks ago...I was about 32 weeks when these were taken. We were a little apprehensive about getting them done, but I am really glad that we decided to do it. It'll be so fun to be able to look back on these and especially show Brob some day. This is the same photographer that will be taking Brob's pictures throughout the first year of her life. Here are a few of the many pictures that she took.

We can't wait until our next photo shoot...Brob's newborn pics!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the photos, jeremy & amber!!! we are so excited that your little girl will be here soon. the time goes by SO quickly - hard to believe that Emma is already 1 month old :)

    ReplyDelete