The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

39 weeks...

Well the countdown has officially begun. We are currently scheduled to be induced on Wednesday morning, November 4, unless Brob decides to make her debut before. We have been making good progress over the past few weeks and our doctor sees no reason to make us wait until our due date. I am currently 4 centimeters dilated. I've been progressing from our first check 3 weeks ago where I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced (36.5 weeks), to 3.5 cm dilated and 75% effaced (almost 38 weeks) and then 4 cm dilated as of this past Friday. We're thankful that my body has been progressing naturally, but the waiting part has definitely been hard. I've been having quite a few contractions over the past week, but unfortunately all have been false labor. So in 72 hours or less, we will have a new addition to our family. We're getting excited and I have a feeling that these next few days will be a blur to us. Here is what we (or at least I) hope is the last picture of me pregnant!


Stay tuned for our next post as we'll be excited to introduce you to our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment