The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8 weeks old...

Well this past week has certainly been an eventful week for us. We've been enjoying the week together as a family as Jeremy has been off work since Christmas Eve and will go back after New Year's. Kensley celebrated her first Christmas, got lots of presents, visited with both of her grandparents, met Auntie Dawn (my college roommate), and went to her first car show.

Kensley is continuing to grow and amaze us daily. She is smiling lots now and starting to "talk" to us and her toys. She continues to enjoy her baths and is still sleeping pretty well at nights. She seems to be getting into a routine of some sort. She tends to be in bed asleep by 9:00 p.m. most evenings (after fighting sleep for a while). Daddy still has the magic touch and puts her to bed each night. Kens has also been napping well and usually sleeps 2 - 3 hours at least each afternoon.

Here are a few pictures from the past week. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at Christmas (except for the one below), so I will post more later once I get them from my parents.

Family pic before Christmas Eve service

Cute picture of Kensley staring at her daddy

Tired and she hadn't even opened her presents yet.

Dawn and Bob with Kensley

Kensley and Dawn

Dawn and I with Kensley at the car show

No comments:

Post a Comment