The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Kens!

Kensley is 1 month old today! I can't believe how fast this past month has flown by. I feel like Kensley is growing and changing everyday. We go to the doctor for her 1 month appointment on Monday and we are excited to see how big she is. Here are some pics from this past week (including Thanksgiving at the Brauchler's) and also her 1 month pics that I took today!

Thanksgiving nap on daddy.

Relaxing with grandpa.

Picture with mommy (thanks for the pumpkin hat, Auntie Dawnie)

Tummy time!

I'm 1 month old today!

Photo shoot with Raggedy Ann (thanks Aunt Bev)

Kens is checking out her new friend.

Mom, are we done with the pictures yet?

Does this bow make my cheeks look big???

Just hanging out and looking cute.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I am in LOVE! Thanks for sharing the pics...cannot WAIT to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute I can hardly handle it!!! I can't believe she is 1 month old!!! Time just flys! Our babies are growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete