The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kensley's News...

Kensley has some exciting news she wants to share....





Yep, that's right!  In June, Kensley will be a big sister!  We are thrilled and know that Kensley will be a great big sister.

The past few weeks/months have been challenging, to say the least.  I feel like I've slept through most of it and except for Kensley's birthday and Thanksgiving, everything else is pretty much a blur.  I am just about 12.5 weeks and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel (well sickness and tiredness tunnel that is).  So far I've been feeling about the same as I did when I was pregnant with Kensley. With Kens I started to feel better around 14 weeks, which is what I am hoping is the same with this pregnancy (if not sooner).  I'm not sure who is more excited about the 2nd trimester, me or Jeremy.  Jeremy has been amazing and I honestly don't think I could have made it these past couple of months without him.  Not only has he been working and providing for our family, but he's also been taking great care of me and Kensley and keeping this family a float.  Kensley is quite the daddy's girl these days and I have to say it's happened at the perfect time as her and daddy have had lots of father/daughter time lately.

This pregnancy has been a little different thus far than my pregnancy with Kensley.  Because of that, we've had the opportunity to see our little peanut through several ultrasounds so far and are so thankful that everything looks good.  We're excited to find out the gender in January and are praying for another healthy pregnancy.

So if you noticed a lack in our blogging throughout the past few months, now you know why.  I've been fast asleep on the couch while Jeremy's been taking care of everything else. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Amber!! We are so excited for you guys! Kensley will be a great big sister!
    Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO SOOO excited for y'all!! Don't feel guilty, the second pregnancy is a TRIP! I feel like I deserve loser mom of the year.I have been surviving for months! Good thing at 1 year old our kids will probably not remember:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats to you and Jeremy! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete