The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

20 weeks...

Well we have officially hit the half way mark...20 weeks!  So crazy to think that we're already halfway through this pregnancy.  I have a feeling the next few months will fly by.

I am finally feeling much better.  I hit the 2nd trimester "sweet spot" a few weeks ago...much more energy and no more morning sickness.  This was a few weeks later than with Kens, but I am thankful that I am finally feeling much better.  My headaches have subsided some and they are no longer a daily occurrence.  I am not yet into my maternity clothes (as I tend to put this off as long as possible), but am definitely favoring stretchy pants and sweats more often these days.

Here is my 20 week picture (on left) and just for comparison sake, on the right is my 20 week picture with Kensley.



















1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that things are going well with this pregnancy. Another girl is exciting!

    ReplyDelete