It's hard to believe that it's already been 5 years since we were married...
July 29, 2006
I never could have imagined that 5 years later we would have two beautiful little girls and will very soon be moving into our second home. We have been so very blessed!
Our anniversary celebration looked much different than I originally thought it would. I always thought we'd be spending our 5 year anniversary in Hawaii laying on the beach. Instead with 2 girls under 2 (one who is only 8 weeks old and still nursing), we had a quick overnight celebration in Indy. Complete with dinner at the Oceanaire, a night in a hotel and the girls staying with Nana and Papa (they all survived!).
Happy Anniversary, Babe! Here's to many more!
| We forgot to get a picture at the restaurant so we took one ourselves. |




No comments:
Post a Comment