We had a fun filled fall weekend. It's hard to believe we're almost halfway into October and it's been in the 80's last week and weekend!
Saturday morning after Avery's nap, we took the girls to a local pumpkin patch. We picked out pumpkins, mums and took a hayride. We had a good time and both girls did great. I have to say, it felt kind of strange to go to the pumpkin patch in shorts!
 |
| I'm loving this picture...she couldn't get much cuter. |
 |
| "I see an airplane." |
 |
| My favorite girls |
Saturday evening, we went to our friend, Nolan's, 2nd birthday party at Recreation Unlimited. Kens had a great time playing on all the play sets, swinging, sliding and jumping on the trampoline. Aves took a cat nap and hung out in my arms for the majority of the party. We're looking forward to many more fun fall weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment