Kensley is saying so many funny things right now that we want to document for the blog book. Here are a few things we don't want to forget.
How she lovingly refers to her little sis as "Aves". "Hi, Aves." "Night, Night, Aves." She quickly picked up on our nickname for Avery and uses it often. So sweet to hear her say it.
How she'll often refer to us as "mom" or "dad" now. She seems so much older when she says it. I'm not quite ready for the mommy/mama stage to end yet! She's only 2!
Her 'scoulding' Grammy about the Christmas tree. "Dat da tree. No touch only ook (look)."
"Yay, Aves. She did it!" Cheering on little sis when she eats, sits up, holds a toy, rolls over, etc.
We have started setting time frames for Kens when it's time to quit playing, watching TV, etc. We think it helps with her resistance as we aren't abruptly interrupting her. We typically say, "2 more minutes, then it's time for nap, bed, etc". The other day Kens was in desperate need of a diaper change, so I told her we needed to go upstairs so I could change her. She responded with, "I need 2 minutes."
How she almost always tells us when we go in to get her up from her nap or in the morning "I not poopy" (while grabbing her diaper) indicating that she doesn't need changed.
When she is eating and we ask her how her food is, she typically always responds with "yummy". Unless of course she's not eating it, her response is "I don yike (like) it."
We have entered the "what" stage. Kensley seems to ask "What dat?" to just about everything. She especially likes to ask us "What you doin, Mom/Dad?"
How she almost always tells us when we go in to get her up from her nap or in the morning "I not poopy" (while grabbing her diaper) indicating that she doesn't need changed.
When she is eating and we ask her how her food is, she typically always responds with "yummy". Unless of course she's not eating it, her response is "I don yike (like) it."
We have entered the "what" stage. Kensley seems to ask "What dat?" to just about everything. She especially likes to ask us "What you doin, Mom/Dad?"
Kensley is such a funny girl and she constantly keeps us entertained.



No comments:
Post a Comment