The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School Days...

The school year is officially over for Kens as today was her last day.  She spent the day much differently than I had imagined.  After waking with a fever last night, she spent the remainder of the night on the couch cushions on the floor of our room (she loves it, don't worry).  Let's just say it was a rough night.  Her fever never broke so we opted not to send her to school.

She was pretty miserable and spent the day laying around watching TV and sleeping.  By late morning, I decided to go ahead and call the doctor since she wasn't improving.  After a visit to the doctor, we discovered that it's just a virus so no meds.  Apparently this is going around and the doctor said she might have a high fever for about 4 - 5 days.  So now we just wait it out.

I think I was more sad for Kens knowing that she wouldn't get to say goodbye to her teachers and little friends in her "Little Friends Yellow" class.  She's already signed up for "school" again next year and will still go on Tuesdays.

First day of school...August 30, 2011.


Last day of school...May 22, 2012 


It's crazy how much she has grown up in the past 9 months!


1 comment:

  1. Poor Kens!! Maybe a playdate with Elli in the near future will make her feel better.

    ReplyDelete