The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

She stands!

For the past few days,  Avery has been standing independently.  She'll stand up from sitting or a squat with her arms up above her head.  It's so cute!  She loves to do it and does it quite often (especially in the bath tub!).  We were finally able to catch a picture of her in action.
Please disregard the fact that she is standing in the middle of the table.  This one is a climber!
Another one, but I was too close to get the full effect. 
Speaking of climber...she is obsessed with the stairs lately.  I put a makeshift "gate" together to block her.  See those little legs under the chair...
Yep, it didn't work.  You can see her little grin and how proud she was.  Little stinker!
This is the reason the gate was necessary.  She can climb up all of the stairs by herself.  She loves to do this multiple times a day.
  I'm not sure what happened to my little baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment