The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day 2012...

Well Father's Day didn't quite turn out as we had hoped this year.  After all dealing with head/sinus colds for a week, the girls woke up Sunday morning with diarrhea.  We spent the day lounging and resting at home as we all tried to get healthy.  Sweet Aves slept over 14 hours on Sunday night and woke up even worse Monday morning...very lethargic, not wanting to eat and sleeping all day.

We did manage to do a few special things for daddy (thank goodness we planned ahead of time).  I found these ideas on Pinterest.
This took more work than I expected to get good pictures.
Not a Pinterest project, but posing for me while coloring Daddy's card.
 I asked Kensley a list of questions about her Daddy.  Also I think it's important to note that I did not prompt or give Kensley any ideas or examples when doing this.  I was shocked at how well she did with her answers and think it's so sweet to have this to look back on.  I plan on doing this with both girls every year. 
  • My Daddy's name is Jeremy.
  • My dad is one years old.
  • His hair is black and his eyes are black.
  • My Dad's favorite food is cake.
  • Daddy's favorite color is green.
  • My Dad likes to wear a dress. (For the record he doesn't wear a dress, I think she meant her dad likes when SHE wears a dress.)
  • My Dad's job is I don't know.
  • He loves to eat cake.
  • He's smart because he knows me.
  • My Dad works hard at the grass.
  • Daddy always tells me we have to do things.
  • I'm happy when Daddy I do somethin with my dad.
  • I love my Daddy because I do! (arms spread out wide with a huge smile as she said it.)

     
  • Sorry...no pictures from Father's Day as we all looked a little rough. Here is one of Jeremy with his girls from our recent photo shoot.

    Happy Father's Day to the best daddy and husband us girls could ask for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment