The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#3...


That's right...we are set to have two big sisters mid-July 2013!!! 
Baby #3 is on the way!
 
We are excited and can't wait to find out if the girls will have a little brother or sister.  Kensley says that she wants a baby brother as "we already have a little sister".  Ha!
 
 
Here is how Avery really feels about not being the baby anymore! 
She was done with pictures this day!
 It's been a rough couple months as I was hit hard with nausea and tiredness.  I've been taking some medicine for the nausea which has helped some, but brought about it's own side effects (I'll spare you the details).  I'm just over 14 weeks now and into the second trimester.  I think my energy is coming back as I no longer pass out on the couch before 8 pm!  Hoping the nausea subsides soon as well!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, guys! That little guy or girl is going to be well taken care of with two older sisters!

    ReplyDelete