The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Avery: 20 Months Old...

Avery is 20 months old and is getting funnier and busier by the day.  She is constantly on the go and never seems to slow down.
 
Aves still loves being around big sis and will usually follow her about anywhere.  The girls play so well together (for limited periods of time) and it's so sweet to hear them giggling together.  Avery usually ends up frustrated or comes crying to me at some point during play as big sis has done or taken something she wants.  I have a feeling once she's able to communicate better, she will be fighting back more.
They love to walk around holding hands.
Avery is so funny and constantly has us laughing.  She loves to show off in front of people and is known to run circles around the kitchen table laughing and saying "ook, ook".  She loves to be silly and even has us laughing when we shouldn't be (like when she is be naughty).  This girl is also full of drama.  She knows exactly what she wants and doesn't want.  She is not afraid to let you know and is quick to throw a fuss.  I definitely think we're going to have our hands full with this one.
Drama!  She was mad because she didn't want her picture taken.
 Her vocabulary has really grown this past month and she is attempting lots of new words. I am sure I will leave many out, but some of her most recent words are: bye (baa), hi, ball, car, socks, baby, church, cup. She also can name several members of her family and points them out in pictures often (Ashley, Scott, Connor/Bubba, Elli, Papa, Grammy, Grampy). She has also said a few phrases, however pretty hard to understand: I played, I fall down, etc. She really seems to be growing up lately!

And lastly here is a video of the girls dancing.  Check out Avery's solo at the end...we were laughing so hard.  Also note how Kens is trying to tell her what to do, a typical occurrence around here.

Happy 20 month birthday to our sweet girl!  So hard to believe we are only months away from celebrating your 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment