Several weeks ago on Sunday, November 17, we dedicated Maddy to the Lord at our church. We were fortunate to have some of our family in town to celebrate our sweet, Maddycakes.
We made the following promise in front of our church:
I promise to nurture my child in the Christian faith.
I will pray for my child.
I will teach them Biblical principles.
I will talk to my child about Jesus.
I will be humble and ask for help when needed.
I have dedicated myself and my child to Jesus Christ.
After church, we went out with family for a celebratory lunch at Jason's Deli. What's not to love about free ice cream. Maddy got lots of attention as she was passed between family members.
Here are a few pictures from Maddy's special day.
I promise to nurture my child in the Christian faith.
I will pray for my child.
I will teach them Biblical principles.
I will talk to my child about Jesus.
I will be humble and ask for help when needed.
I have dedicated myself and my child to Jesus Christ.
After church, we went out with family for a celebratory lunch at Jason's Deli. What's not to love about free ice cream. Maddy got lots of attention as she was passed between family members.
Here are a few pictures from Maddy's special day.



No comments:
Post a Comment