The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013...

Thanksgiving weekend was a whirlwind this year, but we had a great time with all of our family.  The girls and I went up to Nana and Papa's on Wednesday to spend the day with them.  We spent Thanksgiving at my parents with Great Grandma and Grandpa Zurcher and Brauchler, Great Aunt Carla and the Lindvall family.
 
Thursday evening we headed back down to our house and my mom, sister and I geared up for our annual Black Friday shopping trip.  This year we started on Thanksgiving evening and shopped for several hours, took a middle of the night "nap" back home and then went out shopping again early Friday morning.  I had the opportunity to have a girls afternoon out with Grammy and Aunt Kym on Friday as we headed downtown to see Wicked.
 
Saturday evening, Jeremy and I had a quick double date out with Ashley and Scott to dinner and a movie.  Then Sunday we had Thanksgiving with the Roberts family.  It was definitely a fun, packed weekend!
 
Here are a few random pictures from the weekend.
 


Waving a Santa during the Macy's parade
Hanging out with Great Grandma Brauchler
Papa and the kiddos with all their baby dolls


Chatting with Nana
  

No comments:

Post a Comment