So I did one of these "so she says" posts several years ago when Kensley was 2. I thought it'd be fun to do another one, but this time about Avery. Two year olds are so funny and Avery constantly has us laughing. It is such a fun stage and there are so many things I don't want to forget.
So she says (and does)....
"I sleep good." - It's the first thing Avery tells us after waking from naps or in the morning. This is her way of saying 'I slept good so it's ok for me to get up.'
The way she says drink..."wank" (as in rhymes with 'drank'). "I need a wank."
How she prefers to call Maddy "Madelyn". She's constantly reminding us and correcting us when we say Maddy instead of Madelyn.
How she dotes on Maddy and talks to her. She squats down to Maddy's level, squints her eyes and talks to her in a high pitch voice...all the while smiling and usually patting her on the head. It's hilarious and so sweet.
Avery tends to be a little clumsy these days (as I am sure most 2 year olds are) and moves at one speed...fast! She runs everywhere she goes. Most of the time whenever she falls down, she usually pops back up, says "I ok." and keeps on going. It's hilarious!
Aves also doesn't do anything "halfway". She walks loud, talks loud, laughs loud. She has such a big personality packed into a little body.
Avery tends to be a little clumsy these days (as I am sure most 2 year olds are) and moves at one speed...fast! She runs everywhere she goes. Most of the time whenever she falls down, she usually pops back up, says "I ok." and keeps on going. It's hilarious!
Aves also doesn't do anything "halfway". She walks loud, talks loud, laughs loud. She has such a big personality packed into a little body.
Aves seems to be unfazed by punishment (and most bribes) these days. She will blatantly hit, bite or pester her sisters and readily admit to her actions when we ask what she did. When we send her to timeout, she usually saunters (sometimes marches) right over to sit down...sometimes while pouting and other times singing a little song. Most things have to happen on her own time (Miss Independent) and be her idea regardless of the bribe set forth. She is definitely our little spitfire!
Oh, Avery Leigh, you constantly keep us laughing (and on our toes!).



No comments:
Post a Comment