The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Lately...

We've been keeping busy around here these past few months.  With the warmer weather, we've been enjoying more time outside...at the parks, playing with the water table, on the play set, etc.  I am also working again for the time being.  I picked up a project about 5 weeks ago and it should run through mid-June.  It's been challenging, to say the least, trying to balance and juggle everything.  In the midst of all of that, we got sick again and it stayed in our house for nearly 2 weeks (coughing, colds, matted eyes, vomiting and very little sleep).  Jeremy and I were beginning to wonder if we would ever sleep again!  I'm happy to report we are all on the mend again and hope to stay that way. 
 
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
 
With Jeremy's birthday falling over Easter weekend, we squeezed in a few celebrations the week prior.  This is from our little family party.  I'm pretty sure all three girls dove right into unwrapping his presents.
Maddy got her first "shiner".  This is shortly after it happen (right eye).  She fell and hit her eye on the dining room chair.
This is from the day after her fall.  Sweet girl and her black eye.
We went to Ohio to celebrate Grandpa Brauchler's 90th birthday.  As usual pictures were limited from the weekend, but I did manage a few during dinner.
Connor was so sweet with Maddy...such a good babysitter.
These two are buddies and so cute together.
Kens got to bring home "Kelly the Kangaroo" from school to spend the week with us.  She was SO excited!
We celebrated Kensley's half birthday with ice cream.  After a week of crackers and water, we were a little nervous that both girls would keep it down (and they did).  She loves to tell everyone that she is 4 and a HALF now.
I got brave and took the three girls to the zoo by myself this week.  We had perfect weather and the girls had a great time.
The highlight for Avery...the Merry-go-Round.
Even Maddy got to ride and she LOVED it!
Train ride with these silly girls
This one would not sit still...she is constantly standing and climbing on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment