The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 months...

Happy 3 month Birthday, Kensley!

Wow, it just doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 months already! Time is flying by and I am hoping that this month slowly drags by. I go back to work March 1st and I'm already dreading leaving my little girl. Fortunately, I'll only be working 3 days a week so hopefully that will make the transition a little easier.

Kensley gets her professional 3 month pictures taken tomorrow and we are really looking forward to it. Mommy's been planning Kensley's outfits and can't wait for the pictures! Stay tuned for a cute, chubby little girl in a tutu! We're hoping that Kensley is pleasant and happy for the photographer.

Kens has been doing a lot more with her hands lately and loves to "help" hold her bottle when she is being fed. She also is grabbing for things more and swatting at hanging toys. Here are a few pictures of her showing off her skills holding her bottle and toys.

Look at my toy, mom!

Focusing hard on her toy.

Holding her bottle and watching TV.

Ok mom, enough.

Love this little face! She is already showing her support for the Colts!

*****************************************
And of course it's time for her monthly photo shoot with mommy. I opted for a short sleeved onesie this month so you can see those chubby little arms and legs.

*****************************************
Lastly, here are two pictures of two of the walls in Kensley's room. Since Kensley's name was a surprise, we waited to put her name on the wall in her nursery until after she was born. I forgot to take a picture and post it until now. We also had Kensley's visitors sign a matted frame when they came to see her.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! I can't BELIEVE how big she is! Let's try to get together this spring/summer...meet half way? Spend a day at your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and full of personality! Kinsley's expressions are adorable!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete