Kensley is officially 6 months old today. It's so hard to believe that she is half a year old! Where has the time gone??!! I try not to dwell on it too much as it makes me so sad to think that my tiny (let's use that word lightly), little baby is growing up.
Kensley is so fun and she seems to be doing more and more everyday. She is sitting up now, rolling both ways and grabbing for everything. Kens has gotten the hang of eating and is actually starting to get excited about her food. She has tried rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, apples and prunes (her digestive system needed a little boost last week). She loves her rice cereal and apples! I have made all of her food so far except for the squash and prunes. It's been going well and I plan to continue as long as I can find the time.
And now for some pics from our monthly photo shoot. I decided since it was her half birthday I had an excuse to post lots of pictures.
Kensley is so fun and she seems to be doing more and more everyday. She is sitting up now, rolling both ways and grabbing for everything. Kens has gotten the hang of eating and is actually starting to get excited about her food. She has tried rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, apples and prunes (her digestive system needed a little boost last week). She loves her rice cereal and apples! I have made all of her food so far except for the squash and prunes. It's been going well and I plan to continue as long as I can find the time.
And now for some pics from our monthly photo shoot. I decided since it was her half birthday I had an excuse to post lots of pictures.
Raggedy Ann had to go, she was too much of a distraction....but daddy came home and he's much more entertaining.
*******************************
So I've meant to mention this in previous posts, but it's hard to explain without a picture. No, Kensley is not sleeping while drinking her bottle...she's just in the zone. It's so funny when she gets a bottle...she often whines as soon as she sees it and we can't get it in her mouth fast enough. She then settles in and touches her face, head, the bottle, etc. She's constantly moving while eating....now this is a girl that LOVES her food!
Little cutie in her jammies
"I don't want my half birthday to be over!"
Happy Half Birthday, Kensley!



No comments:
Post a Comment