The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pictures...

Well we don't have a whole lot to report on here lately so I thought I'd just post a bunch of recent pictures.
Reading with daddy.  She loves propping her books up like this for her stuffed animals and dolls to read as well.
Ready to go to the zoo.  She really was excited...just looks a little tired here.
Waiting patiently to get in the pool for swim lessons.

Here are a bunch of pictures from my phone, which is how I tend to capture most things these days.
Getting pretty...this is where I normally do Kensley's cute little pigtails.
Girls lunch out!  This is her silly smile.  She's really into squinting her eyes when she smiles for pictures.
Excited about getting her toenails painted for the first time!  She held so still!
I peeked in on her during naptime and this is what I found...yes, that's her sitting in the corner with the blanket over her head.  This is why she no longer takes a morning nap!
Kens loves to be outside!
She thinks her sunglasses are so funny.
"Helping" mommy grocery shop.
Now there's an excited face for the zoo!
Holding her blankey and waiting to leave.

2 comments:

  1. It is crazy how much she has slimmed down. She had a huge belly when she wore that swimsuit last year in FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll. I think her Jensen have similar personalities. They need to meet ASAP!

    ReplyDelete