Wow...I can't believe that we're already into the third trimester of this pregnancy! I don't necessarily feel like this pregnancy has been flying by, but it is hard to believe that I'm already 29 weeks along! I'm honestly hoping that the next few months go by much more slowly as we have a laundry list of things we hope to get done before baby girl's arrival.
Overall I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm looking forward to the time where I can go throughout the day without taking a heartburn pill or feeling the burning affects of eating basically anything. Also my asthma seems to be bothering me more this pregnancy than it did with Kensley's. I'm not sure exactly why, but it could be a number of things. My doctor has upped my medicines so I'm just hoping that it doesn't get worse as I continue to get bigger.
We (or more so I) have started thinking more seriously about baby girl's room...where ever that may be. I have an idea in my head for color scheme and what I want to do. We're slowly starting to buy some smaller things, but are holding off on big furniture items as we really have nowhere to store them and obviously don't want to set up a crib, etc. here if we end up moving. I'm just hoping it ends up coming together and looking like I have imagined in my head. I guess we'll see once the time comes to officially put it together (hoping for sooner rather than later, but can't really control that).
As I mentioned before, I think we've decided on baby girl's name. In fact I bought letters for her room! Our running joke is whoever wins our annual March Madness bracket competition gets to pick baby girl's name...I'm hoping we don't actually stick to that since I've already lost this year. Baby girl's middle name is still up in the air, but we have a couple good contenders.
I had my glucose test last week and for those that know me well, know that I do not do well with getting my blood taken or IV's. It went surprisingly well and I even made it through without my moral support (Jeremy was running late for the appt). My guess is it went so well because I had my eye on Kens hoping she would stay occupied and wouldn't melt down before I was done. So now I just wait and hope I passed so I don't have to go through this again!
The doctor said everything looks good and I am measuring right on track. I was sure she would say I am measuring ahead as I'm feeling large these days. I've started to have some Braxton Hicks contractions over the past few weeks and my doctor said I will most likely experience them more frequently with this pregnancy. I just have to monitor them to make sure they aren't consistent and growing stronger.
It's wild to think we're already to the point where appointments are every two weeks now. We are also all scheduled with appointments throughout the end of my pregnancy so we're all set there. It will be June before we know it!
Overall I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm looking forward to the time where I can go throughout the day without taking a heartburn pill or feeling the burning affects of eating basically anything. Also my asthma seems to be bothering me more this pregnancy than it did with Kensley's. I'm not sure exactly why, but it could be a number of things. My doctor has upped my medicines so I'm just hoping that it doesn't get worse as I continue to get bigger.
We (or more so I) have started thinking more seriously about baby girl's room...where ever that may be. I have an idea in my head for color scheme and what I want to do. We're slowly starting to buy some smaller things, but are holding off on big furniture items as we really have nowhere to store them and obviously don't want to set up a crib, etc. here if we end up moving. I'm just hoping it ends up coming together and looking like I have imagined in my head. I guess we'll see once the time comes to officially put it together (hoping for sooner rather than later, but can't really control that).
As I mentioned before, I think we've decided on baby girl's name. In fact I bought letters for her room! Our running joke is whoever wins our annual March Madness bracket competition gets to pick baby girl's name...I'm hoping we don't actually stick to that since I've already lost this year. Baby girl's middle name is still up in the air, but we have a couple good contenders.
I had my glucose test last week and for those that know me well, know that I do not do well with getting my blood taken or IV's. It went surprisingly well and I even made it through without my moral support (Jeremy was running late for the appt). My guess is it went so well because I had my eye on Kens hoping she would stay occupied and wouldn't melt down before I was done. So now I just wait and hope I passed so I don't have to go through this again!
The doctor said everything looks good and I am measuring right on track. I was sure she would say I am measuring ahead as I'm feeling large these days. I've started to have some Braxton Hicks contractions over the past few weeks and my doctor said I will most likely experience them more frequently with this pregnancy. I just have to monitor them to make sure they aren't consistent and growing stronger.
It's wild to think we're already to the point where appointments are every two weeks now. We are also all scheduled with appointments throughout the end of my pregnancy so we're all set there. It will be June before we know it!



Ok....Just a couple comments. Really, you need Jeremy there for a simple blood test?? Huh?? I'm not sure how you delivered Kensley, but seeing as how moral support is needed for a blood test, I'd like to be a fly on the wall while your are going through contractions. Secondly, Marie is a very good middle name and runs in the family. Elli would love it if someone was named after her :) Please do consider this.
ReplyDelete