The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

32 weeks...

So this will be brief, but wanted to do a quick update on baby #2.  It's so hard to believe that we are down to 8 weeks (or less).  For the most part, time seems to be flying by.  With the exception of getting larger and starting to slow down a bit, I'm still feeling pretty good.  Baby girl is very active and I think she has been moving more than Kensley did.  She is head down and I constantly feel her punching my lower tummy and alternating between laying/pushing on my hip bones.  She's been consistently kicking me up around my ribs on my right side.  I've noticed her getting the hiccups more often now which is fun; however not so much around the 3:30 a.m. timeframe as it was the other night.  I've still been getting some Braxton Hicks contractions, but fortunately they aren't consistent or super strong.

So I'm a week off with my comparison pictures, but close enough.  The picture on the left is me pregnant with Kensley at 31 weeks and the right picture is me with baby #2 at 32 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment