The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

See the Resemblance?

Ever since Kensley was a baby, we've heard that she looks just like her daddy.  I have always agreed with this, but have noticed slight resemblances to my side of the family as she has grown older.  On our last trip to my parent's house, I scoured their pictures to see if I could find some of me at Kensley's age for comparision sake. 

I'd say the biggest thing she got from me at this age are my facial expressions.  It's hilarious to me as she will make these funny little faces and I'll think..."I wonder where she learned that".  Yep, like mother like daughter.

Can you see the resemblance?

(My baby pictures are on the left and Kensley's are on the right.)



2 comments:

  1. amber she is your twin!!!!!!!! From day one I thought you too look so much a like and as crazy as this may sound I think she looks a little like your dad! She is a Brauchler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...there is no doubt she belongs to you, that's for sure!!! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete