This past weekend, I had the opportunity to be a part of my roommate from college's wedding in Milwaukee, WI. Not the most ideal timing...being 36 weeks pregnant and 4.5 hours from home, but it was such a fun weekend and we made it through without a baby! One of my biggest concerns leading up to the wedding (outside of not going into labor before or during the wedding) was making sure that my dress fit. We ordered the dresses back in early November and I took a guess on the size. I ordered the dress several sizes larger and with minimal alterations...it fit!
We headed up late on Thursday evening. The girls spent the day getting pampered on Friday before the rehearsal and dinner and the guys spent the day on the golf course. Saturday was another full day with the wedding prep, pictures and of course the wedding/reception. Kensley did not make the trip with us and this was the longest we have been away from her (3 nights). She had a good time staying with both sets of grandparents and I'm not even sure she noticed we were gone. We were excited to get home and see her though!
Here are a few pictures from the beautiful wedding.
 |
| All the ladies at the rehearsal dinner. |
 |
| Bob and Dawn (Groom and Bride) |
 |
| Jeremy and I |
 |
| Clearly happy to finally be Mr. and Mrs. Mallof |
 |
| Jeremy and I at the reception |
 |
| Me with the beautiful bride |
 |
| Molly and I (yes, she is married to Bachelor, Jason, who was also in attendance) |
It was such a beautiful wedding and we were so glad we to be a part of Dawn and Bob's special day!
So fun that you got to meet Molly!
ReplyDelete