The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 1 Pictures

Well I definitely have had much more time to blog than I anticipated.  I guess cuddling with a baby (who only wakes every few hours to eat), a toddler who is home and entertained by grandparents and staying in a place where they bring you everything you need...can prove to be much  more relaxing and freeing than I remembered!.

So while I wait for Jeremy to wake up and for Avery to join us from the nursery (she spent the night there so Jeremy and I could get some much needed rest), here are a bunch of pictures from Avery's first day of life.

Looking a lot like big sister here (at least to me).
And here as well.
Me with my girl right after she was born.
Caught the tail end of a yawn.
Meeting big sister for the first time.
I love this picture...Kensley is clearly thrilled.
Hugs for Avery
Meeting Grammy
Meeting Grampy
Meeting Nana in the wee hours of the morning (stay tuned for a picture with Papa...his with Avery was pretty rough)
Feeding her baby (this was her big sister present from us...I mean Avery)
Loving on Avery...she wanted to be right next to her all the time.
Still clearly excited
Happy girl...she's holding Avery's paci which makes me think is the main source of that smile.
Sucking on her hand and snuggling with daddy.
Proud papa...she looks so tiny here!
Sweet sisters in their matching shirts.
Finally captured her with her eyes open.
Meeting Auntie Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment