Last Friday, I turned the dreaded 3 - 0. I honestly had little time to think about the upcoming birthday (or more so dread it) with the crazy summer we've had. It wasn't as painful as I anticipated, but I am definitely feeling older. Or maybe that's the exhaustion from moving, working and getting up in the middle of the night with sweet Aves.
We had a nice weekend celebrating. Jeremy surprised me with a nice, quiet night out for the two of us. Grammy and Grampy watched the girls, while we did some shopping and had dinner at the Melting Pot. Saturday my family came down to celebrate with me. My sister actually surprised me and made the trip over with the kids. So I got to spend my birthday weekend with my 4 favorite kiddos. Saturday was a busy day...trip to Monkey Joes, out to lunch, playtime, naps, dinner...crazy! More so the fact with 4 little ones, 22 months and under there was never a dull moment.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Thanks everyone for making the trip to celebrate with us!



No comments:
Post a Comment