We are slowly getting all settled into our new house. Most importantly...we now have internet! Yay, now I need to download our pics and catch up on the blog. I promise we will soon post pictures of the new house. I just hate taking them now with blank walls and random stuff still sitting all over the place.
The past few weeks have been pretty crazy for us, between getting all moved and unpacked, me going back to work, battling sickness (yes, all of us had it), celebrating birthdays, working on projects around the house, having visitors, still not sleeping through the night (ugh!), etc.
More posts and pictures coming, but for the time being a few of our sweet girls.
 |
| She loves mornings! |
 |
| Such a smiley girl! |
 |
| Couldn't decide which one...so I added both. |
 |
| Sharing a treat with mommy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment