The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our {Early} Summer in phone pictures...

So I finally cleaned off the pictures from my phone.  I've posted a few pictures in blog posts (as sometimes my phone doubles as my camera for the day), but I haven't done a big picture dump in a while.
 
So here is our early summer (and even late Spring,yikes!) in my phone pictures.  Late summer pictures coming later...too many for one post!
 
Potty training (I think early last Spring?)
She would not stay away from the potty!

 Aves wanted to share...Kens did not.



One of my lunch dates!
Wanting to share her food.
At one of daddy's softball games...it was super hot!
At the beach near our house...yes, it's in the middle of a city (hence the "industrial" look).
 This girl loves ice cream!
At the parade
Playing at the library one hot day.

She woke up one morning and said, "Mommy, my tummy needs a treat."
This little one is the reason why I couldn't make trips to the pool alone...she was (and still is) EVERYWHERE!
 
 
 

Trip to the zoo


Holding hands as they walked around the store.
Trying out her fun things from her care package from Grammy & Aunt Kym.
Lazy mornings building tents!
She always wants to wear shoes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment