Sweet Maddy, where is the time going?! You are now 3 months old and growing and changing so quickly! I feel like just yesterday we were in the hospital welcoming you into our family. When I look back at your newborn pictures though, I can't believe how much you have changed!
You continue to be the happiest, little thing. Smiling, cooing, talking and even giggling when you are talked to or even looked at. You are smiling lots at your sisters now and they of course love to see your big gummy smile! You also are loving your little "friends" that hang off of your bouncy seat and floor gym. It's so cute to see you smile and talk to them, like they are real.
You are now sleeping in your crib in your own room. We moved you in last Saturday and started with your afternoon nap, followed by your first full night. It was definitely bittersweet for me. I think if your daddy wouldn't of encouraged it, you might have slept in your pack and play next to me for several more months! You are sleeping ok in your crib, but not for near as long of stretches as you had been. You are waking 1 - 2 times a night to eat and tend to be a little restless in the early morning hours (around 5ish). Hoping we can get you back to sleeping 9 to 10 hour stretches!
Naptime continues to be a struggle. Sleep training is definitely something I tend to dread and it seems to be even harder this time around! We are working at getting you to nap in your crib and for longer than an hour at a time! Most mornings you nap in your carseat as we are out and about, but I usually am able to get you down for at least 2 of your naps a day in your own bed. However, you don't like to stay down for long! I will consider it a huge success if I can get you to take your long nap in the afternoon at the same time as your sisters!
You are still loving your hands and you like to suck on your fists and thumb. You are still a paci girl and prefer it to your hands. It is so cute to see you suck on your little thumb though.
And now for your monthly photo shoot. You were boycotting your nap this day so our photo shoot did not last long!
Happy 3 month birthday to our Madelyn Joy!









No comments:
Post a Comment