The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Kindergarten Round-up...

Last week Kensley had Kindergarten Round-up and she was pumped!  I'm not sure she's been this excited for something in a long time.  She had been counting down the days and was even my little helper around the house (I hadn't been feeling well and she was doing all she could to make sure I felt well enough to go!).
 
We filled out her paperwork and got her all registered, walked around the school and saw 2 (of the 5) Kindergarten classes and took a bus ride (the highlight for her).  I can't believe in a few short months, we will have a Kindergartener!

Excited for her first ride on a school bus!
Riding with her friend, Haylee (our new neighbor)

No comments:

Post a Comment