Kensley is 10 weeks old today! It doesn't seem possible that she is that old already, but at the same time I can't really remember what life was like before her. Kensley is getting more fun and animated each day. She's still sleeping great at night and seems to be getting into more of a routine. In the past week and a half, Kensley and I have started back to the gym. It's been so nice as the Y has 2 hours of free childcare a day for members. Kensley seems to love it and it's nice for mom to have a little time to workout. Every time I've gone to pick Kensley up, she's either sitting in a swing, bouncy seat or being held and she's just staring at the kids playing. She loves to watch people and hates to miss out on the action...so I can see why she enjoys it there.
This past weekend, Kensley had the chance to meet another new little friend, Thomas. Kensley is 6 days older than Thomas and their dads work together. Here are a few pictures of Kensley and Thomas together.
Kensley crying as we tried to force a picture with Thomas. Jeremy is hoping that Kensley always feels this way about boys.
She settled down and this is the best picture that we got.
Such a cute picture as they are staring at each other...Kensley looks like she's reaching out to touch Thomas.
The rest of these pictures I've taken throughout the week.
Just hanging out on the couch.



No comments:
Post a Comment