The Roberts Family

The Roberts Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lately...

Wow...thank goodness it's already February.  It feels like January was a rough month, but I am sure it's mostly due to the weather.  I feel like we hibernated for most of the month, but I still managed to take quite a few pictures.  Here is what we've been up to.
  
Movie day!  Maddy just wants to be near her sisters.
First time in a big cart
Trip to Costco
Avery got into the lotion while I was putting Maddy down for a nap.  She lotion herself and the bathroom up!
The sweetest shopping buddy

Celebrating Grandpa Zurcher's 90th Birthday
Morning cartoon snuggles

Big girl!  She loves to stand in her crib (she's not pulling up yet...we have to stand her up).
Making new friends
All ready for her photo shoot...wish she would of been this happy during her pictures.
Driving us to Ohio.  No really, just stretching her legs during a pit stop.
Fun with Aunt Ashley at Elli's birthday party
The big 4 year old opening presents
These two!
Just hanging out and waiting for sisters in the preschool pick up line.
More kisses
So apparently round 1 of the antibiotic did not take care of Maddy's ear infection.  We made a trip back to the doctor last week to discover it's still hanging on.  So the girls and I were hanging out at Target waiting on Maddy's (crazy expensive!) prescription.  Of course this all happened when daddy was out of town for a few days.
Pretending we're at the beach (in heels I guess).
Sweet matching sisters

A "date" to the grocery store with my big helper

And lastly a sweet video of Maddy laughing.  Kensley can really get her going and it's so sweet to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment