I feel like the month of May deserves it's own post. It's been busy and fun and has provided lots of great memories.
I was able to help chaperone Kensley's field trip to the zoo earlier this month. I had a group of four kids (which was plenty). It was a fun day with them and she loved that I was able to come!
I was able to attend Mother's Day breakfast at Avery's preschool this year. They sang a sweet little song "M-O-M-M-Y" (to the tune of Bingo) and made us some fun presents.
The elementary put on the Kindy 500 this year. Each Kindergarten made a cardboard car for themselves to parade around in and "race". Jeremy and Kens worked hard on hers and she had so much fun participating with her friends. The girls and I were able to come and watch and then have a picnic lunch after with Kens. It was a fun morning!
The elementary put on the Kindy 500 this year. Each Kindergarten made a cardboard car for themselves to parade around in and "race". Jeremy and Kens worked hard on hers and she had so much fun participating with her friends. The girls and I were able to come and watch and then have a picnic lunch after with Kens. It was a fun morning!
We also were able to visit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for qualifying on Saturday. Our friends were able to get suite passes for us to get in. So we braved it with 6 adults and 6 kids. It was such a fun day and the kids had so much fun (so did we)! The kids played in the Kid Zone, we watched practice in the grandstands, we packed a lunch and then hung out on turn 2 in the infield to watch qualifying and let the kids run.
We had Avery's dance recital, Mother's Day festivities, birthday parties, softball games (for both Kensley and Jeremy), nights out with friends and lots of prep for summer. Here are some more pics of our May.
We had a great May...bring on June!
| Mother's Day with my girls |
| I got her new workout clothes and one of her favorite things to do now is workout with me. She loves the thumb holes! |
| "Blue Crush" |
| Conner Prairie with cousins...riding the Tram |
| Playing in the rain with our neighbor friends. |
![]() |
| We had friends over to watch the Indy 500 |
| All three girls were able to participate in the MOPS gymnastics playdate...they all loved it! |
| We went strawberry picking with friends |
| Dinner out with friends downtown |




No comments:
Post a Comment