We had Avery & Madelyn's well checks yesterday morning and they both did great. Madelyn's appointment was pretty uneventful as she was just checked out by the doc and didn't have any shots.
Avery received 2 shots in her left arm (they were both combination shots so thank goodness they weren't 4 separate shots). I was so surprised at how calm she was leading up to the shots. Come to find out, she didn't fully understand that she was getting a needle in her arm (two of them that is). I ended up having to hold her down after the first shot as she was not happy. She rallied though and recovered rather quickly. Poor girl is still a little sore though.
Avery received 2 shots in her left arm (they were both combination shots so thank goodness they weren't 4 separate shots). I was so surprised at how calm she was leading up to the shots. Come to find out, she didn't fully understand that she was getting a needle in her arm (two of them that is). I ended up having to hold her down after the first shot as she was not happy. She rallied though and recovered rather quickly. Poor girl is still a little sore though.
Avery's 5 year stats:
Height:41.25 inches tall (15%)
Weight: 38 lbs (27%)
Madelyn's 3 year stats:
Height: 37.25 inches tall (56%)
Weight: 31.5 lbs (59%)
We are thankful for good reports on two healthy girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment