We are now less than 1 month away from Avery turning 2! It's so hard to believe that this little peanut is almost 2. She is acting older every day and continues to surprise us with how much she can do and say.
She is so funny and keeps us all laughing. She makes the funniest faces and has this hilarious "fake laugh" that she'll often do on command. She is a sneaky little thing and usually tries to charm her way out of things with a sweet look or a silly smile.
Avery continues to be our daredevil jumping off of whatever she is standing on. She will usually lunge or jump towards whoever is in front of her without warning...just trusting that the person will catch her. It's scary at times and we always have to be in guard.
Some of Avery's favorite things include: her papi's (paci's), blankey, baby dolls, playing outside, talking on Facetime, dancing and doing whatever her big sis is doing. She is very particular about what all she has in bed with her (paci's - she hands us the ones she doesn't want, blankets, baby doll with hat, books, etc.) and usually takes inventory when we lay her down. If we are missing something, she usually requests it and sends us on a hunt to track it down.
Here are a few pictures that I took for her birthday party invitations. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get any of her "real" smiles, but I definitely got several of her true personality.
| Her classic smirk. |
| Squinty eye, cheese smile |
| Another silly face |
| I'm not sure what this one was. |
Happy 23 month birthday, Avery Leigh! We can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you next month!



No comments:
Post a Comment