Today was Kensley's first trip to the dentist. After much research, we decided to take her to our family dentist as opposed to a pediatric dentist. My hygienist is so good and I knew she'd be great with Kens. We prepared her by talking about the visit for a few days before and even threw in a few last minute bribes.
Kensley did SO good! I was honestly shocked at how well she did. She is usually so apprehensive about new situations and I was completely expecting a meltdown. She sat and watched me while I got my teeth cleaned and I think that helped to ease her into it. She got a full cleaning even her first floss! The dentist said everything looked great and just suggested that maybe we start flossing her teeth some at home.
![]() |
| So got to pick out some fun sunglasses to wear during her exam. |




No comments:
Post a Comment